Pages

04 December 2008

Breaking promises, not making any new ones

So remember I promised lots of new posts while Laurence was away?
Well, I've failed at that--Laurence is back already! And I've only posted the post promising more posts!

Also, I realized that the only photos I had while Laurence was away were young ones. While I know this would make at least one reader very happy, I feel it would be a bit inundating to post all the children ones at once. Better to spread them out over time as they are a limited commodity. As much as I'd like to think otherwise, I only get to be a child once and that time for unflattering photographs has passed.

BUT ALL THAT BEING SAID.

I am at work and do not have Laurence.
So here is another Not Very Pretty childhood memory.

ENJOY IT RYAN LUE!




First, I get really sweaty, then I show my bum to the world. Perhaps this should be marked as Not Very Classy instead.

[Click the picture for a more up close view. I know you want one.]

3 comments:

  1. Sweet baby Jebus, that foam ping pong paddle is bigger than your head. Where did you find the portal to Giant Land?

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3010/3085272356_7dfe4e3df5_o.jpg

    Keep the deluge cominggggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps let's be flickr buddies now that i know you have one and i never use mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGH NO ALL THE TERRIBLE, EMBARRASSING PHOTOGRAPHS okay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...