Pages

18 March 2009

While I am on a header kick

I made one for this site as well. Click out of the reader to see. No? Ok, ok, fine. Here it is:


Notice how the type fits perfectly between the crests of the hills.

I've been hanging on to this photo for a while now to post at the most appropriate/worthy moment. But, really, that moment will never come because this photo is TOO EXCELLENT to be applied to any other moment besides its own. Hence, it is very deserving of its space on the top of this page.

Do you remember those disposable Kodak panoramic cameras? [I wonder if they still make them??] This is the panormaic photograph in its purest form. Grumpy grump in the purple shirt and sweatshirt is approx-118-year-old meeee. [I think this was in Marin Headlands Point Reyes, for all you Mission-ites out there.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...