Pages

05 August 2010

A Not Pretty post about getting pretty

In the midst of an attempt to be productive non-computerly I got distracted and ended up being extremely productive computerly. Win some, lose some, I suppose. But if I won (being productive) at what I lost (not being on the computer), then I suppose it's not as bad as it could be.

As with any sort of computer distraction it started with a thought--"Hey, I wonder if I can get rid of that navbar on the top of my page!"--and ended several hundred clicks later with three revamped blogs (and success on the original task).

I thought it appropriate to commemorate the new prettiness of my sites (#1, #2, and #2.5--the other half belongs to Devora) with what else but a not pretty picture!

This one seemed fit for the moment, given this is an accurate facial expression/slump for how I often feel after a lot of computer-staring, tab-opening, and link-clicking.




[ps I am still unsure about the b&w header at for you to see. I may want the pinkish one back. Or a new one altogether. Opinions welcome if you're feeling like giving them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...