Pages

18 July 2011

Total embodiment of a grandma


At the ripe old age of 24, skin all sorts of shades of grey.

The above is documentation of the prep-time prior to the last time I did a live fashion show for Van Der Neer. This Saturday, I'm doing another live fashion show for them, and I'm sure I'll go into it looking even more eye-baggish and skin-shades-of-grey than in this one.

And the reason for that is because the fashion show is for Launch and instead of just sleeping in, showing up, and looking Not Pretty until someone makes me Pretty, I am also this time holding down/coordinating the art portion of Launch <--check it out!

BUT, it won't matter because someone with magical make-up skills will fix my haggard face, my outfit's fucking BAD ASS, eventually it will be go time and I'll have to forget everything else, and, inevitably there will be some NVP pix to boot. Win win win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...